Nostrum’s second phase of development is estimated to require an investment in excess of US$1.2 billion over five years. This should enable us to achieve our target production of more than 100,000 boepd by the end of 2016.
2014: US$400 million bond issued at 6.375% for refinancing and general corporate purposes
- 2014: Admission to Premium listing category of the London Stock Exchange and FTSE250
- 2017: Refinancing of existing bonds with US$725 million new issue of five-year Eurobonds at 8.00% coupon
- 2018: US$400 million bond issued at 7.000% for refinancing and general corporate purposes
- 2018: Expansion of processing capacity of GTU3 completed
- 2018: Ramp-up of production from GTU3
- 2018: Development programme submitted for new fields
- 2018: Signing of binding agreement to purchase and process third party hydrocarbons delivered by Ural Oil & Gas LLP.
- 2018: Mechanical completion of GTU3 achieved
- 2018: Low pressure system brought online